The difference between cooler and sunglasses
is that “cooler” is anything which cools and “sunglasses” is tinted glasses worn to protect the eyes from the sun.
- (countable) Anything which cools.
- (countable) An insulated bin or box used with ice or freezer packs to keep food or beverages cold while picnicking or camping.
- A device for refrigerating dead bodies in a morgue.
- (US, countable or uncountable) A mixed drink, especially one served chilled.
- (poker, gambling, colloquial, countable) A cold deck.
- (countable) A bouncer or doorman.
- (insulated box)car fridgecool bag, cool box (UK)chilly bin (New Zealand)esky (Australia)ice chest
- car fridge
- cool bag, cool box (UK)
- chilly bin (New Zealand)
- esky (Australia)
- ice chest
- If acid Things were used only as Coolers, they would not be so proper in this Case.
- They served wine coolers in the afternoon.
- About a year or so back we had him in the cooler on a Mann Act rap.
- comparative form of cool: more cool
- He looks cooler when he’s dressed in shorts.
- Tinted glasses worn to protect the eyes from the sun.
- (colloquial) A person wearing sunglasses
- cooling glasses (Indian)
- smoked glasses, smoked spectacles (dated)
- My seat’s been taken by some sunglasses asking ’bout a scar