The difference between reassemble and assemble
is that “reassemble” is to assemble again and “assemble” is to put together.
- to assemble again
- to put back together; to reverse the process of disassembly
- (transitive) To put together.
- (transitive, intransitive) To gather as a group.
- (computing) to translate from assembly language to machine code
- (to put together): build, construct, produce, put together; build
- (to gather as a group): collect, begather; assemble or Thesaurus:round up
- He assembled the model ship.
- The parents assembled in the school hall.
- Thither he assembled all his train.
- All the men of Israel assembled themselves.