The difference between supari and nutmeg
is that "supari" is the betel nut and "nutmeg" is an evergreen tree cultivated in the East Indies for its spicy seeds.
- An evergreen tree (Myristica fragrans) cultivated in the East Indies for its spicy seeds.
- The aromatic seed of this tree, used as a spice.
- A grey-brown colour.
- (soccer) The playing of the ball between the legs of an opponent.
- The same applied to Loftus-Cheek, who grew into the game after a quiet start and even had the impudence to slip the ball through Marcel Halstenberg’s legs in the first half. Nutmegs aside, Loftus-Cheek also came up with one of England’s best passes of the night, sending Jamie Vardy through the middle at the end of the first half.
- (transitive) To flavour with nutmeg.
- (soccer, transitive) To play the ball between the legs of (an opponent).
- She decided the eggnog was lacking in flavor, so she decided to nutmeg it heavily.
- Barcelona did not just out play them, they emphatically put them in their place during that opening 45 minutes when Luis Suárez scored twice, Dani Alves struck the crossbar, Lionel Messi nutmegged David Silva and Manuel Pellegrini’s team stumbled to the interval like a side in need of smelling salts rather than half-time oranges.